Positive Label Program Promotes Character, Citizenship, Diversity While Preventing Bullying
- Kindness, tolerance, and cooperation increase sixty percent
- Name-calling decreases fifty-three percent
- Sixty percent decrease in bus discipline and distraction incidents
- Classroom distraction minutes decrease fifty-five percent. This increases available teaching time, by 1 to 3 weeks without adding a single minute to the school day.
- Staff job satisfaction soars.
- 100 percent would recommend the program to others.
*National averages based on research. 100,000+ certified program participants
School Board Superintendent and school’s hero, L. Radloff awarded endorses Kamaron school program. Gwinnett is one of America’s largest and top school systems.
Kamaron Institute provides solutions and skills and training to be more successful in work and relationships.
Success Class TV
Education solutions programs for staff and bus drivers.
Increase quality teaching time.
Kamaron Positive Label Certification program, character building book, Parenting program, teachers.
12 million children step off bus where bullying behavior happened.
Most childern say bullying causes problems at school.
How to tips Cyber Bullying.